Friday, July 11, 2008

Who Does Maelin Look Like? Cast Your Vote!

I'm always getting questioned about who I think Maelin looks like: me, Kevin, Grandmas and Grandpas, Aunts and Uncles, George W., etc.

Here's your chance to take a look at Maelin and tell me who YOU think she looks like. Thanks for your input!




This is MaeMae at the museum playing with the trucks when I told her to share with the other kids. She wasn't real thrilled.




This is Maelin at a mexican resturant by our new house...she so rarely wears a dress these days I had to take a picture of her in it (they're hard to crawl in so even though we have lots of dresses, she doesn't wear them very much)






Take a gander at our little cutie and tell me who you think she looks like!

3 comments:

Terri : Bradford Web Designs, LLC said...

Honestly I see SO much of your mom in her... :)

I also see a lot of Kevin.... and YOU of course!

Stina said...

As a baby, I thought she looked just like Kevin. And as she gets older... I still think she looks like Kevin but more and more like Grandma Leah. Regardless of who she looks like... she got the best genes of both of you. She's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I just think she looks so pretty, I don't care who she looks like. She does have the same tooth gap as me though :)
Kat