Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busy Summer Days Part 2

Boy, I just got done going through some of the pictures I've taken lately of the little miss and there sure are a lot of them! This must be one of the most well-documented children ever!

Anyway, here are just a few of the best ones highlighting how much I LOVE being home w/ my little sweetie pie:


Here's Miss MaeMae enjoying her "pool" at our new house. We couldn't find her swimsuit (it was still packed) but that didn't bother her!



Hmmmmm...looks like we finally found the swimsuit but Miss Thing didn't want to wear the bottoms on her bottom. Aren't all the well-dressed babies wearing swimsuits on their heads these days???



Maelin loves Legos but she's just not quite sure how to share them with the other kids. This is at the wonderful Children's Museum and we're lucky that she was one of the few kids in the lego room that day...



Swimming with Auntie Kat and our 5-year-old friends, Jacob and Hannah.


Eating ice cream at the Cherry Creek Arts Festival. (hmmmm...maybe "eating" is the wrong word here...)



Naked baby enjoying the 95 degree day at the pool at Papa Dan and Grandma Jean's house (she doesn't like getting in the pool...just walking around it and splashing and making as big a mess as possible. Hence the no-clothes situation)



What a big girl! So proud you can stand up all by yourself and fall and scream bloddy murder! :-)



I love my Uncle Jeff!!



Look what a big girl I am! I can sit and eat all by myself!



Swinging at the park by our new house with daddy. Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!



This is MaeMae's best friend...Andrew. She LOVES him. He goes to daycare with her so they are special friends since they spend all day together during the school year. The minute she sees him she just lights up and squeals. It's the cutest thing in the world



Plumb tuckered out...so is Mommy.








Believe it or not, those weren't even 1/100 of the good pictures. I figured you were getting bored by now so I'll save the rest for another time. Suffice it to say, Maelin and I are having a fabulous summer! I just wish it could go on and on...

No comments: