Friday, July 25, 2008

Our Gorgeous Girl

I think this picture speaks for itself. MaeMae's new game (thanks to Uncle Jeff) is to crawl inside this basket that was supposed to be used for toy storage and then someone picks her up and flies her around in it.

She loves the game and every time we put toys in the basket, she crawls over to it and "Uhh...Uhhh...." and pulls the toys out so she can get in it.

It's super cute.

We took this picture of her in her "spaceship" the other day and it struck me how totally gorgeous our little girl is. Neither Kevin nor I is this good-looking so she must get it from Grandma Lea or Papa Dan or someone cause it's shocking to me that she is so darn cute! (not that I'm prejudiced or anything :-)

1 comment:

Terri : Bradford Web Designs, LLC said...

... she IS perfect! Such a cutie... this photo needs to be put in a cute frame to remember how tiny she was once upon a time. I have the same basket in green and my fat cat can barely get her butt in it, LOL! ;)

Looks like she is feeling better... yay!