Monday, July 28, 2008

Nadas Anyone???

SOOOOOOO much fun! I know many of you have heard me talk about this band before but really, if you haven't seen them in person yet, you MUST try to get to a show!

Even though my mom was in town this weekend, she wanted to help babysit the little princess so Christina and I could go catch my favorite band to see live on Sat night at the Little Bear in Evergreen. The Nadas are a great, fun and very entertaining (not to mention CUTE) boy band from Iowa that have been playing together for over 15 years. Kevin describes them as "non offensive rock." I like to say they are "fun bar rock" but any way you describe them works. Mainly they play good ole' rock and roll and they are a very tight, experienced and talented group.

The Little Bear is the best place (outside of Red Rocks of course) to see a show in CO. It's awesome. We got a table in the front and we were literally 5 feet away from the band the entire show. During the breaks, the guys come out and mingle with the crowd. I've been so often (yes, I'm a bit of a groupie) that I've even been to a few of their "After-Parties" and they recognize me and we usually chat for a bit before or after the shows.

Christina and I had a great time. It was so much fun to be out and about and doing stuff that I used to do all the time (pre-Maelin). If you're in the mood for some fun boy-band-music, check out The Nadas. I hope you like them!



Christina and I dancing and enjoying our time out. We had a great time!

No comments: