Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tea and Weddings and Fun Times

I love weddings. I love how happy people are during that time, I love the pagentry, I love the ritual and I love the parties! Most of my friends are already married so my wedding days are quickly drawing to a close. I get to be part of Katey and Jeff's wedding in September and I'm super excited about that and then that's about it! Pretty soon everyone will start having babies and then I get to lead the Baby Shower train... :-)

Today I helped host a tea party shower for my friend Kelly who's getting married in July in Oregon. It was really nice! We had an amazing spread of food (see pictures below and drool...) and everyone had a very nice time. Kevin got to stay with baby and they played and destroyed the house pretty well.

I wish weddings didn't happen just once...I wish we could all have them every few years! Or at least big parties (that somehow a genie comes and pays for it all!) where we get to get all dressed up and carry flowers and dance all night.

Weddings are just so much fun...I should be a wedding planner: I'd make more money :-)


No comments: