Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Fun Days of Summer Vacation

I love summer vacation...I totally love every minute of being home with my baby girl. She is so easy...minus the getting into everything, the attitude and how heavy she's suddenly gotten, she is usually very happy and a joy to spend time with. She's rarely in a bad mood, she's great fun to take places and I just adore spending time with her.

We've had a busy few days together! Maelin has visited Aunt Kat and Uncle Jeff's pool for the first time (she went last year but didn't really enjoy it very much...poor thing was only 2 months old so who can blame her?) and had a GREAT time and then today we went to the Children's Museum which was fantastic!





Here is a few pictures of baby Maelin enjoying her day at the pool. She was very cautious at first but pretty soon was swimming around in her floaty by herself! What a big girl!








Here's some pictures of Maelin exploring the Children's Museum...she had a very busy time...she never stopped moving and got very angry when I tried to pick her up.



We're going back today with my sister and my two nephews who have never been there...can't wait!

2 comments:

Ann said...

She's gotten so big! And she's SO cute! It's crazy how much they become little people in a matter of a year!

Stina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.