Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our 4th Wedding Anniversary

We've been married 4 years today! It's crazy because we met in 2001 so we've been together for much longer than we've been married. 4 years doesn't sound like as long as we've been together!!

Our anniversary this year is going to be rather slim. We did get to go out to dinner on Saturday night. Aunt Kat and Uncle Jeff baby-sat for us and we went to Laudisio Resturante in Boulder for dinner. It was nice and yummy but a bit pricey. We aren't used to paying those prices anymore!

I'm trying to think back to our wedding day to remember it but it already seems so long ago! I remember a hummingbird hovered over us during the ceremony and that was really magical. I remember how happy everyone was. I remember a blizzard coming in and all my family running out to take a picture in the whirling snow (where is that picture, by the way? I never got a copy of it!) I remember how darn pretty it was up in the mountains in early June...just gorgeous. I remember finally going to bed around 5am and listening to the party still going on (we got married in Idaho Springs at a B & B and we were able to rent out the whole place so people were able to spend the night and not worry about driving.) I remember how happy we both were.

It was a great day. Here are a few pictures from our wedding...exactly 4 years ago!



This is a picture of my siblings and I...




Kevin and I



More of Kevin and I...I love how happy we look



This is a picture of the actual ceremony



This is my brother walking me down the "aisle"



This is a picture of our wedding party. We had my 5 cousins who were adorable!

2 comments:

A Mama's Blog (Heather) said...

Happy Anniversary! :-)

Stina said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary!! Here's to many more loving years!!