Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lazy Days of Summer

I love summer vacation. I LOVE it. Instead of rushing off to work and leaving Maelin w/ Sandra for 9 hours, I get to spend every day with my sweet girl and watch her learn, play and grow. She's so much fun!

Right now she's busy in her room pulling out all her diapers from the dresser. (sigh...) She's having a great time. We spent yesterday at the park (Maelin loves the swings!), doing a few errands and just reading books and hanging out. It's great.

Today we're going to the zoo! It'll be Maelin's first trip so I'm very excited to see how she likes it. We're getting a zoo pass if it goes well.

I'll keep you posted. I love not working!!! 9 1/2 weeks still left!!

1 comment:

Stina said...

Enjoy every minute of it! And hey!! Don't start counting down to when you have to go back... that puts a "glass half empty" spin on your time with her. Just enjoy each moment now. I know Maelin will.

Hope the zoo went well!