Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Good-bye Baby Carseat!

Maelin is growing up so quickly...I can hardly believe she's a "toddler" and not a baby anymore. Nothing illustrates that better than the fact that she outgrew her baby seat that she came home from the hospital in and went EVERYWHERE in for the first 13 months of her life. We had to clean it, wrap it and pack it away. Get a load of these pictures showing just how quickly our little girl is growing up...


This is a picture of MaeMae as we came home from the hospital on April 8, 2007...


This is MaeMae two weeks ago in the same carseat...


I love the fact that she's growing and thriving but darn it! It's going way too fast! Where is my little baby? I like this poem that my friend Kate told me about. It explains why my house is always dusty!






Cleaning and cooking can wait 'till tomorrow

For babies grow up, as we've learned to our sorrow.

So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep,

I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep.

No comments: