Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Now We're All Sick

Yup, it's finally happened. Maelin, Kevin and I are all sick. Maelin (thank goodness) is on the tail end of the yucky cold but Kevin and I just started it.

I remember last year when I was pregnant and I complained about how hard it was to be pregnant and sick and going to work. I had it easy then...there wasn't a little person who depended on me when I got home.

Last year I was able to just go home, take a nap, lie on the couch, take a long bath and go to bed early. Not anymore. I have to go home and nurse my headache and sniffles while playing with baby Maelin. She doesn't care if Kevin and I have headaches or are tired. She wants to play or eat or needs new pants or something...

I had it easy then.

So far, Maelin is starting to feel better. Keep your fingers crossed that she we don't give this crap back to her and the cycle starts all over again!

No comments: