Monday, February 25, 2008

Maelin is a Crawler!

Whooo-oooooo! Little Maelin finally decided it was her turn to crawl! It took one of our cousin's matchbox cars to make her do it...I guess all we needed all this time was boy toys. Who knew...

Anyway, I've been trying to get a picture of her doing it, but she moves so fast it's impossible. Here's a picture of her standing up in her newly-lowered crib. She's very proud of herself!



I haven't been able to post lately because we finally decided to try to sell our house and we've been hard at work "de-cluttering." As you can imagine, Kevin and I are pack-rats as it is and now w/ baby Maelin's stuff all crammed into our 900 sq feet house, there is quite a bit of clutter to get through so all our spare time has been going to that. I'll post soon about our (hopeful!) plans to move.

Hope you are all doing well and Maelin sends a "Dadadadadadadaaaaa...baaaaaaa!" scream your way!

No comments: