Sunday, July 15, 2007

We won't blog for a while, but check back next week!


So we’re off to Traverse City. I’ve spent the day doing laundry, assessing the suitcases, figuring out what to bring on the airplane, packing socks, pj’s , burp cloths, medicine, lotions, diapers, wipes, warm clothes, floaty things, binkies, her bouncy seat, swimsuits, etc. And that’s just for Maelin! I haven’t even begun to think about what I might need.

I hope I remember everything…gone are the days where you spend a few days thinking about what you’re going to bring and leisurely packing it all up and only having one suitcase. I’m taking a huge Samsonite suitcase that’s filled with our clothes, a huge duffel bag that’s got our tent and random big things in it and another rolley bag with the boppy pillow, wipes, diapers, blankets, etc. Good thing Emily is coming along…I still need to carry the carseat, the baby bjorn carrier, the breast pump, the diaper bag and the stroller. What else am I forgetting???


Oh yeah, the baby!! Hope I remember to bring Maelin or that I don’t set her down somewhere and forget about her amongst all the crap!


We’ll be back on Tuesday, July 24th. We won’t have internet access while we’re gone so I hope you all have a great week and we’ll miss you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!! It makes me feel good that you understand the whole realm of having a child at your side forever. LOL! What an experience, eh?!