Sunday, July 29, 2007

Good-bye Josh and Molly!


Our friends Josh and Molly are moving to Virgina this week. We've been friends with them for about 5 years or so...Molly and I were in the same graduate program, we worked together for years at Piatti and we are in the same book club.
Maelin and I went to their good-bye party tonight at Charlie Browns.
As fate would have it, Maelin was fantastic all day. She was in such a good mood and was laughing, kicking and drooling all day. Right at 5pm when it was time for the party, she started screaming. What to do? Leave her at home w/ Kevin (and worry about her the whole time) or take her with me and risk having her scream? We decided for me to take her with because we were going to be sitting outside and Maelin loves it when she's out.
Sweet little thing was soooo good. I was so proud of her. She was just a bit fussy, but she sat with different people and ate well and giggled and stuck her tounge out and I got to have a few beers and talk to my friends in peace! I decided that Maelin just likes to party...she was sick of being at home. :-) We had a nice time hanging with Josh and Molly and we sure will miss them.

We'll miss you guys. Good luck and keep in touch!

No comments: