Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We've Discovered Our Fists!







Miss Maelin has discovered the joy of her fists...it's pretty cute to watch her "put up her dukes"... Her favorite game is to lay on her changing table and watch the "other" baby in her mirror with her fists up. Kevin says she's looking at the rival gang baby...

Emily and I saw a baby today at breakfast that was 3 weeks old and about 7 pounds. I had to ask Emily if Maelin was ever that small....it's amazing how fast they grow and how quickly you forget what they were like. Wait....it's 3:30am and I'm up. I wonder if that has anything to do with my memory....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cutie pie! She looks so cute, and I did a double take- in the second picture, I thought she looked almost just like Cole again- I think they have a strong resemblance (sp?) Should be neat to see if that gets stronger or fades as they get older.

Memory gets worse- be prepared.
:-)