Monday, June 18, 2007

Maelin Tries Out Her Sea Legs!!!




We’ve had a busy few days. Last Saturday, we went to Hannah and Jake’s 4th birthday party…Happy Birthday Hannah and Jake! Maelin got her first experience with a swimming pool and the trampoline. She didn’t like it very much…she was fine until her toe barely skimmed the water and then POW…..total body screaming and arching. I guess she’s not a swimmer quite yet…but she sure was cute in her swimming suit and robe!

We celebrated Kevin’s first Father’s Day by going to his parent’s house and just hanging out. It’s always nice for Maelin to see the grandparents and they just adore her. Now, Kevin is out of town for a few nights so Maelin and I are slumming it on our own. It’s amazing how much Kevin does…it’s really hard when he’s not here: remind me to tell him that…

We are busy getting things ready for Jeff and Kat’s wedding: I’m sure I’ll either be posting a lot about those activities or I won’t be on at all, so keep checking back!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Mara, that picture of you holding Maelin to your chest is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So precious!! You look WONDERFUL!