Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Swimming Lessons!

Finally...I got my camera hooked up and was able to post some pictures of Maelin's 1st swimming lessons.

Honestly, they are fun because they make us get to the pool but I think she's a bit young still. She is not wanting to kick or blow bubbles or move her arms AT ALL like the other kids do. (she's only 18 months old, after all).

Anyway, it's a fun Mommy-Baby time and I love how much she cuddles me while we're there. The water is warm and she has a great time...we'll just hold off on more lessons till after she's 2.

Enjoy!



MaeMae going into the pool..she's not real sure about this whole swimming thing



The only reason I got her to go in was because I promised she could eat the water...



Look everyone, I'm swimming! I'm a big girl!



Can you swim and suck your thumb at the same time?



This slide is so much fun...MaeMae loves it!

No comments: