Saturday, October 11, 2008

Nice Long Weekend

Since we spent 2 12-hour days at conferences last week, we had a 1/2 day yesterday and I have Monday off. Very excited.

Maelin is going tomorrow to get her 18 month pictures taken. Kevin and Uncle Jeff are going with us to be sure we get plenty of smiles out of our little one.

Kevin unhooked my computer to work on it and since it has all the pictures stored on it, I haven't been able to upload any onto my posts lately. He has promised to put it back this weekend so check back for new pictures of the little squirt!

We're off to swimming lessons this morning: they are fun. Maelin learned how to blow bubbles last week, so we'll see what we focus on today. I hear the little one yelling in her crib for me so I better go. Check back soon for pictures!