Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our Busy Girl

So this post is all about giving the people what they want. I don't kid myself: I know you don't really check on this blog because of the insightful posts that I (don't) have time to write. I know it's not for the political jokes (slams) that I post that you keep coming back.

It's to see pictures and stories of Maelin. I know that and it's cool. So, here you go. In the coming weeks, there will be stories about the election, school, holidays, etc. but for now, you all get what you REALLY want:

Pictures of our little cutie! Enjoy!



This is a picture of Maelin running around the house in her tutu. We got it in the dollar bin at Target and it was a pretty good buy. Our little Prima Donna sometimes won't even take this off and we have to go to daycare, the store, out to eat, etc. with it on!



This is Maelin running around our front yard with the pumpkin our very sweet neighbor bought her. Maelin was trying to lift our neighbor's pumpkin one day and couldn't because it was too big so she went and bought her a small pumpkin for her very own. Maelin loves to throw it and watch it roll down the hill. Sigh...



This is Maelin giving me a version of her "Stink Face" because I told her it was almost time to go inside...



This is Maelin enjoying a healthy plate of spaghetti...too bad she's not having fun!



More spaghetti face...every dinner should be this good!



Plumb tuckered out...it's hard being 18 months old! Takes a lot of energy!



We were at the Children's Museum and Maelin was standing on the Lego table after I had asked her to get down. I was coming to get her off and she wasn't very pleased with me...



We had our first playdate at our new house this week! My friend Missy and her daughter Peyton (who is exactly 3 weeks older than MaeMae) came over to play and have dinner. They had a cute time together. Maelin was excited to have her over!



Maelin playing table hockey with her best friend in the whole wide world...Uncle Jeff. We're very lucky to have him so involved with her. Maelin adores him!



Playing on the food at the mall with Daddy.

So there you go. I know I was awful about posting pictures for a while there but I hope that made up for it. By the way, I'll be posting some ADORABLE 18 month pictures soon so check back if this wasn't enough for you!

3 comments:

Terri : Bradford Web Designs, LLC said...

Totally sweet photos. Looks like she is eating well and in her highchair! Is that going better now? She is super cute with her longer hair in pony tails!

A Mama's Blog (Heather) said...

Too cute- she is getting so big. That first picture, looks like she is changing- she looks more like a little girl- LOVE the pigtails.:-)

A Mama's Blog (Heather) said...

Too cute- she is getting so big. That first picture, looks like she is changing- she looks more like a little girl- LOVE the pigtails.:-)