Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My New Slippers

Had to make these pictures their own post...my little girl got new slippers over the weekend and boy, was she proud! She wouldn't let us take them off.

Here's some pics of our big girl running around the house in her new slippers!



What ARE these cool things on my feet??? They look like bunnies, but I'm not sure...



This is a classic Maelin face. She's looking at us like we're crazy and she's wondering who left her on our doorstep...



Okay, she's done with the slippers. She just wants to play now!

3 comments:

A Mama's Blog (Heather) said...

Ryan and Cole love their slippers too- must be something to looking down and seeing something big like that on your feet.

They both had Elmo slippers and couldn't get enough of them- Cole still is proud of his. :-)

Anonymous said...

Baby MaeMae is so CUTE!!! Love her!
-Kat

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she's gotten! Seeing her in those cute new slippers makes me realize I need some new ones! Maybe I'll go for bunnies like hers this time...