Friday, March 14, 2008

Thank Goodness for Good Friends

Ahhhhhhh...what a crazy few days. So after my painting accident, I called my realtor and she made it pretty clear that we need to repaint the entire living room.

Luckily I was taking Thursday off of work anyway to finish some stuff up on the house so I took baby Maelin over to Sherry's house and she got to play with the twins all day. They had a blast! Sherry said she couldn't believe what a stubborn little girl Maelin is!! Tell me about it...

I called my friends to come over for a "Painting Party" and got some wine, beer and frozen pizza. They showed up and we painted the entire living room the new color. It took about 3 hours for the 4 of us to knock it out but it's done now and looks great!!! It would have taken me all night tonight to finish it, but now it's done.

So thank you Katey, Christina and Emily!! I don't know what we would have done without you!!

1 comment: