Friday, March 21, 2008

MaeMae Has 3 Teeth and Other Thoughts

I know, I know I said I would put a recent pic of MaeMae up here but I can only do that at home and I just haven't had the time this week. I promise I'll get some up here this weekend, so if you're waiting for that, please check back!

Kevin is finally back in town. He had a good trip and we missed him. Maelin kept saying, "Da-Da" and then she'd look around the house for him. He missed her too...I cleaned up the house last night so he could spend some quality time playing blocks with her and watching her knock them down over and over again.

The house is going on the market today!! Our realtor (Kevin's cousin) is coming over later to put the sign up and give us our lockbox for the key. I had to clean up last night and we're expecting to make ourselves scarce on the weekends so they can show the house to whoever. Good times.

Maelin has 3 teeth now! She just got one in on the top...could explain why she's been so fussy at night lately. Poor baby. Oh, she's also going through a very stubborn stage. I remember how much I used to love her stubborn streak but now it's turning into so much drama! Our little drama queen does NOT want to get her pants changed, stop walking around, sit in her car seat, eat her yogurt, etc. She cries real tears and screams and arches her back if you try to get her to do something she doesn't want to do. It's pretty impressive.

I also have to give a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Uncle Jeff today. We love you and we'll see you later at dinner. Hope you all have a great day today and I promise I'll get some pics up of the baby this weekend.

No comments: