Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Who Am I??????

We've all done these on email but I thought I'd put mine here instead of emailing everyone I know...

(if there's an x there, I've done it...)

( ) Gone on a blind date
(X) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
(X) Been to Canada
( X) Been to Mexico
(X) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington, DC
(x) Swam in the ocean
( x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers (probably when I was a kid)
(x) Recently colored with crayons
(X ) Sang Karaoke
( ) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(x) Made prank phone calls
( x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Danced in the rain
( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating
(x ) Been skinny dipping outdoors

So it looks like I need to go to Wash, DC and pay for lunch with pennies while writing a letter to Santa Claus after my car accident because I was dancing in the rain, followed by being kissed under the misteltoe while on a blind date watching someone die.

Hmmmmm......guess I better get on that.



1. Any nickname? My dad used to call me Dolly...not sure why

2. Mother's name? Linda or Linnie

3. Tattoo? Yup...music note on ankle. I love it!

4. Body Piercing? ears

5. How much do you love your job? I love it dearly in June and July!!

7. Birthplace?? Albuquerque, NM (I had to have Kevin's help spelling that...33 years and I still can't do it!!)

8. Favorite vacation spot?? ITALY ITALY ITALY ITALY ITALY ITALY ITALY

9. Ever been to Africa ?? Nope, but I would love to go

10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Thin Mint Girl Scout

11. Ever been on TV?? No...but I've watched my wedding video many many times...does that count???

12. Ever steal any traffic sign?? No...I grew up in a small town and we would have been busted

13. Ever been in a car accident?? No...knock on wood!

14. 2-door or 4-door vehicle?? 4..can't imagine getting carseat in a 2 door car

16. Favorite pie?? cherry

17. Favorite movie?? Gone With The Wind

19. Favorite holiday? Christmas

20. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake or Creme Brulee

21. Favorite food? Italian (you all saw that one coming, didn't you?)

22. Favorite day of the week? Saturday morning...I still have the whole weekend ahead of me

23. Favorite brand of body wash?? Whatevers cheapest and still smells nice...baby Maelin has me on a budget

24. Favorite toothpaste?? Colgate Total Whitening

25. Favorite smell?? Lilacs in the spring

26. What do you do to relax?? What's that??? On Sunday I planted some flowers while baby took a nap. That was about as relaxed as I've been in a year!

27. How do you see yourself in 10 years?? Hopefully in a bigger house, 2 kids, debt-free and getting ready to take my kids to Disney World and/or Europe

No comments: