Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Maelin's First Birthday! (part one)

So I'm at work and I just had to post really quickly about Maelin's first birthday. I'm hoping it will let me put some pictures up here so you can all see just how adorable baby girl was, but it may not so I'll add them later if that's the case.

Party was great fun! We had it at a park near our house and the weather couldn't have been nicer...about 65 degrees and breezy and wasn't too sunny. We had a great turn-out...about 40+ people came including my sister from Seattle, grandmas and grandpas, aunts and uncles and cousins and all sorts of friends. Maelin sure is a loved little girl!

We had a great time. We had great food and beer and a pinata and baby loved her cake! I'm going to try to put a bunch of pics up because those tell the story much better than I could.

Suffice it to say, I can't believe my little angel is already one year old. Where does the time go? It's just indecent how quickly kids grow up. Now she's busy playing with all her great bday presents...lots of great clothes and toys and puzzles so we'll be busy for a while!!

p.s....I just tried adding pics and it wouldn't let me (gggrrrrr!) so I'll do it when I get home. Check back!!

No comments: