Monday, January 21, 2008

Maelin's New Trick


I wrote about this before but then deleted it because I wanted to add a picture of Miss MaeMae doing her cool new trick. We've got a new camera and we're still figuring it out, so the best pictures I have of her doing her new trick are a bit blurry...:-(

Maelin has figured out how to pull herself up on her crib so that she's kneeling and looking out. She sure thinks she's hot stuff...she likes to look over the edge and usually Gizmo is there so she squeals and screams at him which is pretty darn cute. We're going to have to keep a good eye on her to be sure she doesn't launch herself over the side of the crib!

2 comments:

Stina said...

She's so darn cute! Yeah Maelin!!

I gotta tell you, I'm really glad to see this post again and know that you deleted it! The other night, I was looking at your blog and I was sooo tired I started falling asleep while reading it. So I decided I'd come back to it the next day... and it wasn't there! Made me think I was crazy!

Terri : Bradford Web Designs, LLC said...

Gosh, she is getting so big! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Miss ya.