Saturday, December 29, 2007

Maelin's First Tooth!


It's official: Miss MaeMae has FINALLY gotten her first tooth! You can barely see it: it's just poked itself out of her little gums. She's stubborn as a mule when it comes to me opening her mouth so I can look at it. She locks her jaws together and no one can get in there.

So how do I know it's there? She was laughing yesterday and I saw a little white line: looks like a fingernail clipping on her gums. Later she was chomping on my thumb and it hurt! It was sharp pain instead of pressure pain. I'm going to try today to actually open her mouth to see if I can see it, but it's there!

Maelin's first tooth. Now she'll be able to eat those candy apples she keeps pointing at!

2 comments:

Stina said...

I wonder what the tooth fairy is paying out these days??

A Mama's Blog (Heather) said...

Yay for Maelin. I wonder how fast or slow her other teeth will come in now. Can she have that steak she has been wanting now too?