Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday Night at 9pm...

Check my previous post about things that change when you have a baby...I think it was number 16 or 17...

Guess what I want to do RIGHT NOW????

Yup...go to bed. If any of my friends are up and reading this, I would pay you $20 to come put Maelin to bed for Kevin and I. I'm sooooooo tired and I still have to feed her, then Kevin puts her to bed, then I pump. I won't be going to bed for at least another hour or so...assuming little pumpkin goes to sleep right away.

Those of you without kids: please enjoy the luxury of having the house to yourself and being able to do whatever you want whenever you want and being able to go to bed when you're tired with the GUARANTEE that you'll get at least 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep...

Oh, those sweet bye-gone days...

No comments: