Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fun Times at the Zoo

We've been spending quality time at the zoo lately. Since Heather has been released from the hospital and is resting comfortably at my dad's house (and getting great care over there, by the way), Maelin and I have finally been able to enjoy a little bit of summertime.

Kat and Jeff gave us a zoo pass for Mae's birthday and we've been putting it to good use. Mae LOVES the zoo. She asks for the animals by name and she starts squealing the second we start getting close to parking. She starts yelling, "ZOO! ZOO!" and starts giggling. Then the minute we get inside, she's running off towards her favorites: the "Ippos" and "el-phants". We usually ride the train and she sits there and pats my knee and is just all smiles.

Here's a couple of pictures from the zoo. Honestly, I have tons more but I haven't had time to download them off of my camera lately, so I'll put a whole bunch of summer-fun pics up soon. Enjoy!


No comments: