Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Inspection Tomorrow

We accepted her offer so our house is officially OFF the market and under contract! Very scary and stressful but exciting just the same.

Our inspection is tomorrow...we scheduled it quickly so we would know just how many things the buyer (T) is going to want us to change so we know now if our contract is going forward or if we or she is going to back out. Fun.

I'm leaving work early on Thursday afternoon to look at houses w/ Marcus and Kevin. We're going to start in Lakewood and work our way back to Denver from there. We really think we can get the most for our money out there...the houses are much bigger (ie: more than 1300 sq feet) than what you get in Denver for the same price.

Thursday is my LAST day with kids! It's crazy...I've been so busy at work and now I'm busy at home packing and painting and touching things up before the inspection. I leave on Saturday night for 2 nights in Disneyland w/ my mom so Kevin will be playing "Mr Mom" this weekend...that should be fun for him and MaeMae.

I'll keep you posted on how everything is going...it's crazy stressful knowing we're going to be homeless in about 40 days but I have faith that it will all work out!

No comments: