Saturday, November 17, 2007

Snot Suckers and Other Thoughts


Baby Maelin has another cold! Poor thing: I really wish someone would invent a snot-sucker for babies that actually works! I stick this blue thing up her nose which she HATES and try to suck the snot out but it doesn't do anything except make her mad. Then she sneezes and snot goes everywhere, or she barfs on me because she's swallowed so much of it, or she can't breathe because it's clogging her nose, or she's breathing "snot bubbles" out of her nose because there's so much of it.

If someone were to invent a battery-operated snot sucker that pulled the snot out of the babies' noses, that person would be a millionaire because all the sleep-deprived moms would pay big bucks to have their babies' able to breathe.

Thanksgiving is almost here and I'm really excited to see all the family. My favorite part of Thanksgiving is just hanging out with everyone. (oh yeah, the food is good too). We are going to Grandma Lea's house in the morning and then to my uncle Mike's house in the evening. We get to see all the family!

We're going tomorrow to take pictures with Baby Maelin...not xmas pictures as you might expect, but pics with her cousins: Ryan and Cole. It will be the first "official" pictures of all the Kimling grandkids so I'm excited. Heather and I bought the kids matching sweaters so they're going to be so cute!

I'm trying to convince Kevin to get our xmas family picture taken next weekend...we'll see how that goes.

For those of you who haven't been able to see her lately, here's the latest pic of Maelin doing baby things...

2 comments:

Stina said...

She's just so darn cute!! I can't wait to see you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I actuall see some of you in her, in that picture. :-)