Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pictures of MaeMae

Here you go...all you Maelin fans have been disappointed with me lately but I finally got Kevin off of the computer so I could download my pics of Maelin and throw a few up here. Hope it was worth the wait!


For some reason, our daughter LOVES to walk around in other people's shoes. She usually doesn't get very far before she tumbles down, but her attempts at it are pretty funny


This is probably my favorite picture of Mae that we've taken in a long time. She loves wearing her hat and this was a cold day where we just spent 30 minutes running up and down our hill in our front yard. So much fun! I love how blue her eyes look: still wondering where she gets those from!


Playing at the park during one of our 60 degree days in January. Love Colorado!


I love my food Mommy!


I think we're raising another Mary Lou Retton or something...she loves to do this trick: she's even been known to fall to the ground in Target and try it there! Gymnastics classes might have to wait a few years...

1 comment:

Amy Abbott said...

The last picture is too cute, Noah does that all the time! It's got to be a sensory thing. . .