Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Know, I Know...

I've received a few comments that I haven't been posting as much as I used to and it's annoying. You all check back to see pictures of Maelin and to hear what's going on and I've been failing at keeping up.

I agree.

Here's the problem: I can only post pictures and/or write a post late at night after Maelin has gone to bed. However, after teaching 26 kids all day with no help whatsoever (I am the only 2nd grade teacher without a para to come help or a student teacher AND I have the most students of any of them...but that's another post) and then coming home and getting dinner ready and then playing for a few hours with my precious baby girl and then getting her ready for bed and helping her fall asleep, I'm EXHAUSTED by 9:30pm and all I can do is get clothes and food ready for the next day and fall into bed...just to wake up at 6am to do it all over again.

The weekends aren't much better either. I am usually busy trying to catch up on laundry and visiting with friends and let's not forget the precocious 21 month old that would like me to play with her, thank you very much! I just haven't been able to find the 30 minutes it takes to sit down and write a properly spelled, interesting post for you complete with pictures.

So, please keep checking back. I have some news that I'm getting ready to share with you and Maelin will be 22 months old tomorrow, so that deserves a special post (complete with pictures I promise!) all its own.

See you soon!!!

No comments: