Sunday, September 21, 2008

Katey & Jeff's Wedding

We went to K & J's wedding last weekend and had a great time! Katey was so pretty and they were both so happy that it was wonderful. It was great fun to hang out w/ all our old friends again. The only problem was that Maelin got sick during the reception (Grandma Lea was babysitting) and we had to leave to go help Grandma out.

Of course, it was the only time in her WHOLE life that she threw up all over her bed. I think kids know when you've got a special occasion and somehow figure out how to ruin it.

Anyway, we got to stay for most of the wedding (Emily and I were the guest-book girls) and we had a great time. Here are a few pictures. Enjoy!



This is Jeff wiping away a tear during the ceremony. Very sweet!



This is me and my girls during the cocktail hour. We had so much fun just hanging out again!



Kevin and I enjoying our night out on the town without baby...until we had to go home.



Pretty cake and flowers! I love weddings!



Katey and Jeff during the reception. Doesn't Katey look amazing?



Cutting the cake. They were both really sweet



Emily and I...Guest Book Girls! We did an AWESOME job, if I do say so myself! We got everyone to sign the book and we took pictures of everyone for Katey to add to it later. Way to go us! :-)

No comments: