Thursday, October 18, 2007

6 Month Checkup


Miss MaeMae had her 6 month checkup complete with shots today. I got to take a day off of work and spend it with her...how much fun would being a stay-at-home mom with her be????

Anyway, I digress...

Our little sweetie has now grown to 15 1/2 pounds and she's 26 inches long. If you don't remember, she was 6 1/2 pounds and 19 inches when she was born, so we're movin' right along!

One funny note...she's in the 25% for her weight (not surprising...she's such a petite little thing), the 50% for her height and the 75% for her head circumfence! Our little one is Sputnik!!!! She's got a huge head! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm glad she's doing so well! It seems like all kids I know have big heads. I think I read that they really don't grow into their heads until they are 4 or so.

Can you believe 6 months has gone by already?

Stina said...

It sure is a CUTE "Big Melon" though... Glad that she's doing so wonderfully!

Anonymous said...

It is very slow in the Store, so I was able to read your entire blog.
It was great fun, and made me feel closer to home.

I'm excited to hear what "America's Funniest Video's" thinks about Maelin's First Bath video!
I will bet you big bucks, that not only will it be aired, but it will WIN!