Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thank You For Being Santa Claus!!!

My class has written "Thank You" letters for all their wonderful Christmas gifts that YOU helped to give them. I have taken pieces of their letters to share with all of you. THANK YOU for all the wonderful generosity you have shown these kids! It's something they'll never forget... (I didn't correct their spelling...) :-)

“…I really like what you gave me because I was brock and I berley had some soks now I hav plenty of soks.” ~Aaliyah

“…thank you, it was my best day!” ~Juan

“…thak you for presns bekze santa detent com to my howz. I like the spidrmn glvs!” ~Axel

“…I know you really care about us and spended a lot of money but do you know how happy Mrs. Corzine was she was crying because she never ever seen us so happy.” ~Esynce

“…Thank you for all the stuf you got me I wos so happy I almost fanted and it is a day I will never forget.” ~Emily

“…my favorite presents is the jacket because it is blue and one of the air force gentleman sade my blue jacket made my eyes stand out.” ~Faythe

“…thank you again and can you please come visit one time?” ~Christina

“…thank you for buying me presents and I hope I can see you some day!” ~Nickolas

“…I appreciate all the presents we had was greater than anything and it was better than a best party and awsome.” ~Adrian

“…thank you for everything! It was awesome that day and I was so happy!” ~Mckayla

“…thank you for the socks, hat, gloves we needed all of that stuff! Thank you again and I hope I see you around! I will do very good in school!” ~Robert

“…Thank you for all you bot me. I am really appreciateing because I needed soks and hats and more swuetrs.” ~Karla

“…it was the becst day of my life and I will never friget it and thank you for all the stuff! I love my new book the Chinese Dragon Painter is great!” ~Eric

“…The thing I liked most was the Hannah Montana sweater because Hannah Montana is my favorite. It was so nice of you to do that. Thank you!” ~Jade

“…When Air Force man came, I was very surprised. I almost cry for all those things. When my dad come he was very excited too. Thank you for all those things and thank you again!” ~Darcy

“…I like the gloves and sweatr that go with it and that was a grat Christmas I had.” ~Tazia

“Dear Air Force Guys I was really surpiresd wen you brought the jump ropes and the hats and balls it was the Best day ever.” ~Delilah

“…thank you all my mom was happy so thank you love you it was a good day.” ~Miguel

“…I also liked the cloths that you gave us because I didn’t have harly any cloths but now I do so thank you very much! I will do what you said I will do good in school.” ~Gabriel

“…Thank you for all my stuff! My mom and dad were surprised when I brouth all the stuff home and I love my new stuff!” ~Valery

“…Also it was fantastic because nothing like this hade happen and I like the sweter because it was fluffy and I promise to be good in school.” ~Jasel

“Thank you for my High School Musical sweater I love it. You people are the best I mean that’s the bestest thing that happened in the world. I’m most likely positive that that will never happen from somebody else. Sargent Alex please tell your Wife thank you for the cookieys they were good.” ~Domonique

“…I appreciate all the things you got for our class. That Friday was an awesome day. I was so excited that I was running around everywhere. It was just like my birthday because it was so fun. Thank you for the books and stuff!” ~Angelique

“…thank you for the hats that you bought me and the ball and the sweater! When I got my presents I was very exited for everything.” ~Alexis

“…Thank you so much for the gifts because my brother was happy because I share the legos with him. Then, thank you for the clohes and gloves and the hat so on cold days I wear them. Last is thank you for books and the balls. I will do better at school!” ~Daniel

“..I love my presents especially my legos. Thank you so much for all the presents!” ~Christian

No comments: