Thursday, December 12, 2013

2013 Drive Thank You

I've said it before and I'm saying it again: YOU are the true heroes for my kiddos. For the first time EVER, I have enough private donations (in addition to everything people are bringing us starting next week) to get every single 2nd grade kiddo (all 100 of them) a new pair of pajamas and possibly even a small toy. As I write this through my tears, I just am so humbled at how much stinkin' good there is in the world, even when daily life makes us think otherwise.

I can't wait to post the pictures next week of all the kids with new pajamas, new hoodies, new coats, new books, stockings stuffed with treats, new blankets, new toothbrushes, socks, gloves, hats, scarves and gosh knows what else. From all the kids and their families, I'm thanking all of you. This is amazing.

No comments: