Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Still Here

So this has probably been the longest I have ever gone between posting something so I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here. We've been having quite a few weeks between having lots of family come to visit for the holidays to me coming down with strep throat to crazy times getting back to work to some issues that have taken all of us out of commission for a while.

Suffice it to say, we are all fine and still kicking. I will be back at it soon and I promise to post about the gifts that my kids received, about Christmas, our wonderful visitors, the latest happenings at school, and a few other stories. Until then, thanks for checking back and happy 2010!

Here's a recent picture of our little one with my cousin Peter who was visiting for New Years. I promise more of Christmas, my classroom and all sorts of stuff coming soon!

No comments: